Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Caught Smoochin Her Toy Boy Casper Smart

Last week we saw the first photos of newishly single Jennifer Lopez cozying up to her much younger toy boy Casper Smart as the pair vacationed together in Hawaii for the Thanksgiving holiday. Today we get to see new photos of the pair smoochin’ and huggin’ like nobody’s business. Clearly J. Lo is no longer [...]

Last night David, Eden and I made our way to the Broadhurst Theatre to see the new one man show Hugh Jackman Back on Broadway. Because I missed seeing him on stage the last time he performed on Broadway, I was very excited to see him LIVE and in action. To be honest, the show wasn’t really my fave show ever … but that’s because I’m really not the target audience. That being said, Hugh is an amazingly charismatic performer and we all had a great time last night.




So … the show … isn’t really a “show” show. There is no story. It’s basically 2 1/2 hours of Hugh Jackman singing showtunes and telling jokes. For the most part, his charm is able to make the show enjoyable … but I’m not a big fan of old show tune songs so I really wasn’t all that into it. I was very impressed with Hugh‘s performance tho … he is able to keep the audience’s attention for the entire show. And let’s be real, the man is beautiful to look at. All he has to do is look you in the eye and wink and you’re done for, fan for life. You spend all your time watching him rather than paying attention to the fact that there really isn’t a show at all. The older folks in the crowd loved every second of the performance. The big Hugh Jackman fans will be very entertained, I’m sure. Again, while Hugh Jackman Back on Broadway wasn’t the best thing I’ve ever seen, I am very happy that I got to see Hugh Jackman perform live. We had fun, you might too.


Tonight I will be making my 7th trip to the McKittrick Hotel to see Sleep No More one last time. I’m taking my friend Kanani so we plan to have a great time. I say it will be my “last time” seeing the show but, well, you just never know. At this point, I think this will be my last visit so … I plan on enjoying every second of the performance. The weather has gotten considerably colder here in NYC so … oy! My BFF Sarah will be flying in from Detroit late tonight for this weekend’s Tori Amos shows here so … things are just starting to get really fun :D Happy Thursday!




Marc Chagall
logiciel cuisine
sejours linguistiques
vaincre sa timidite
John Quincy Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment